Subject: Re: Bug in 2.7.2's liveness calculation
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.ORG>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Collatz.McRCIM.McGill.EDU>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/02/1996 17:31:19
>> I sent mail to bug-gcc about this, [...].  To date I have heard
>> nothing at all in reply.

> Oh, don't worry -- they just haven't gotten around to it yet. :-)  A
> couple months ago I got a confirmation thanking me for a bug report
> on gcc for the Alpha, that was TWO YEARS prior.  Are you getting
> impatient and not waiting your two years?

This I must in good faith admit to. :-)

Perhaps I should just go ahead and do the work.

Question for any NetBSD person who can say...if I do the work to the
gcc 2.7.2 release, would it be easy to roll it into the NetBSD gcc, or
should I hack on the NetBSD gcc tree instead?

					der Mouse

			    mouse@collatz.mcrcim.mcgill.edu