Subject: kdump(1) emulation handling
To: None <tech-userlevel@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Niklas Hallqvist <niklas@appli.se>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 08/22/1995 15:47:15
kdump only maintins one "current" emulation, although when dumping
multi-process traces, several can be in use simultaneously.  It took
me a while before I figured out why my svr4 bin calling fcntl called
compat_43_fstat when running under NetBSD :-)  Anyway, it shouldn't be
hard to make a map (pid -> emulation), or is there something I'm
overlooking?  If this is a wanted enhancement I volunteer to make a
patch, I just thought I'd check if there are magic lying around here
first, or if someone else already has done this, but not commited it
yet.  So?

Niklas

Niklas Hallqvist	Phone: +46-(0)31-40 75 00
Applitron Datasystem	Fax:   +46-(0)31-83 39 50
Molndalsvagen 95	Email: niklas@appli.se
S-412 63  GOTEBORG	WWW:   Here
Sweden