Subject: Re: termcap database
To: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
From: J.T. Conklin <jtc@cygnus.com>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 06/26/1995 13:59:05
J.T.> Since we've made hardly any changes to the our termcap database, I'm
J.T.> going to just replace it with the current version.  As far as I know,
J.T.> this shouldn't cause any problems.  And it should fix several
J.T.> outstanding PR's we have on termcap entries.

Mike> Does it have an up-to-date email address at the top so that we can
Mike> complain directly to them if we find something else that's broken?

Yes it does.

Of course that doesn't mean you shouldn't submit PRs too, since that
will probably result in the bug being fixed faster than waiting for
the next version of the termcap database to be integrated.

	--jtc