Subject: Re: ftruncate & truncate prototypes &
To: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
List: tech-userlevel
Date: 04/21/1995 12:10:17
On Wed, 19 Apr 1995, Mike Long wrote:

> >From: David Brownlee <D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk>
>
> >	I specifically didn't mention _POSIX_SOURCE :)
> >
> >	I think the need is for something _more_ than just posix - hence
> >	the BSD extensions :)
>
> OK then, which "legacy" features do you think should be masked out?
> What is in the headers now that is neither POSIX nor a BSD extension?

	Any #define or compatability prototype, and any protptype or
	#define which has been duplicated into a 'wrong' place to allow
	for old software.

		David

  D.K.Brownlee@city.ac.uk (MIME)    (+44) 171 477 8186    abs@Monochrome
         (>=-=<)   Network Analyst  {post,host}master  (>=-=<)
 Computing Services, City University, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB.
     / Monochrome - biggest UK internet BBS - telnet mono.city.ac.uk \