Re: valgrind port for FreeBSD upstreamed

On 11/17/21 8:17 PM, Thomas Klausner wrote:> Hi!

> FreeBSD's quarterly report for the 2021Q3 quarter mentions that
> FreeBSD support has now been upstreamed into valgrind.
>
> Perhaps this will make it easier to support NetBSD as well?

Sweet... 5 years ago I made a semi-working port of valgrind for NetBSD/amd64. It worked mostly okay, but I got tired of examining the cause of failing tests (There were too many failing tests for me to keep motivated). I'm not going to revisit it for the time being, but if someone(TM) is interested here's my fork:

https://github.com/depressed-pho/valgrind/tree/port-netbsd-amd64