Re: GCC 9 enabled for x86 and arm platforms.

> i've switched x86 and arm to GCC 9.  several others are liking
> to switch soon, and they will all likely need clean builds to
> be stable.

> please send email here or to me or send-pr for problems.

> thanks!

> .mrg.

Would -r flag in build.sh command be sufficient to ensure a clean build?

Something like
===> build.sh command:    ./build.sh -m amd64 -B nb899-20190723 -M ../obj -T ../tooldir -r -U distribution kernel=SANDY7

Or would it be necessary to explicitly clean obj and tooldir directories, like
rm -R ../obj/*
rm -R ../tooldir/*
?

At this stage I wouldn't want to keep any remnants from old builds.

Tom