Accomplishment of porting ptrace(2) test scenarios

This month I have finished porting ptrace(2) tests from other Operating
Systems. I have determined which test scenarios were missing, compared
to FreeBSD and Linux, and integrated them into the ATF framework. I have
skipped some of the tests as the interesting behavior was already
covered in existing tests (sometimes indirectly) or tools (like
picotrace), or the NetBSD kernel exhibits different behavior.

As my work is reaching the end, I was trying to clean up the state with
other projects.

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/accomplishment_of_porting_ptrace_2

Plan for the next and the last milestone

Upstream gdbserver support and address as many remaining bugs as the
time will permit.

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.

The NetBSD Foundation is a non-profit organization and welcomes any
donations to help us continue funding projects and services to the
open-source community. Please consider visiting the following URL to
chip in what you can:

http://netbsd.org/donations/#how-to-donate