Report: XSAVE and compat32 kernel work for LLDB

Hi,

I've published the next monthly report of my LLDB-related work.  This
month I've been focusing on NetBSD/kernel side of the work more than
LLDB itself.

To summarize shortly:

- I've managed to get buildbot 'green' for a few hours ;-).  This time
it's 'red' only because of actual regressions.

- I've added ptrace() register reading/writing ATF tests to the NetBSD
test suite.

- I've fixed an id-shift bug in compat32 that prevented 'higher'
ptrace() requests from working.

- I've prepared an initial implementation of PT_{GET,SET}XSTATE that
exposes all useful data from XSAVE in a userland-friendly way.

Full report at:

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/xsave_and_compat32_kernel_work

--
Best regards,