Patch to switch all ports to common_ansi.h

I propose a patch unifying all ports to switch to common_ansi.h.

http://netbsd.org/~kamil/patch-00107-common_ansi.h.txt

It's a follow up of the previous thread on this mailing list:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-toolchain/2019/02/02/msg003393.html

It was commonly agreed to switch to this approach. I was waiting for
global switch of all ports to GCC7 before this move and this has been
accomplished.

This patch will unbreak building packages like ovmf (user of
-fshort-wchar) with Clang headers:

http://pkgsrc.se/sysutils/ovmf

The distribution build passes fine on amd64 and all tests pass. If there
are problems on any of the ports we will catch real bugs.

I intend to get this merged into -9.