LLDB/LLVM report for March 2019

Hi,

I've posted my LLDB/LLVM work report yesterday.  If you're interested,
it's available at:
http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/lldb_llvm_report_for_march

Short summary
-------------
I've managed to improve the tests to the point of starting full test
suite runs on our buildbot.  I've also started working on working around
flaky tests; however, the problem turned out to be complex enough to
require actually addressing the root issue.  My work on this was blocked
by temporary downtime of the server running our buildbot.

I've finished Kamil Rytarowski's work on adding support for core files
generated by programs with threads.  I've also set up AArch64 VM
and started working on core files from that arch.  The post includes
Jared McNeill's helpful instructions for setting such a VM.

I've also put some work into updating src to LLVM 8.0.0.  However, this
still needs a lot of work, and I might end up looking for help to finish
it.

In the next month, besides continuing with all the current issues, I'd
like to work on improving error reporting (to make resolving test
failures easier) and improving FPU support in LLDB.

This work is sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation

The NetBSD Foundation is a non-profit organization and welcomes any
donations to help us continue funding projects and services to the open-
source community. Please consider visiting the following URL to chip in
what you can:

http://netbsd.org/donations/#how-to-donate

--
Best regards,