Re: Installing LLVM headers

On 26.12.2018 07:46, coypu%sdf.org@localhost wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am working on an update to Mesa 18.3.1 and using LLVM (we weren't
> before).
>
> As part of this, I'll need some LLVM headers. There's a lot of work
> still to be done, but this is part 1 of several very large diffs to do
> this.
>
> This is the diff to do so:
> http://coypu.sdf.org/llvm-headers.diff

We probably want to install C++ headers as comp-cxx-include.

The rest looks fine (but I haven't been checking the exact completeness
of the list).

> Missing as far as I'm concerned (TODO):
> /usr/include/llvm/Config/llvm-config.h
>
> Didn't add, but I can do it if we do want it:
> /usr/include/llvm/FuzzMutate/*

This is a part of libFuzzer and we likely want it too.

I'm working on adding right now the proper libFuzzer engine in the
distribution sets. It's independent from installation of these headers,
but some software will likely need it.

> /usr/include/llvm/WindowsManifest/*
> /usr/include/llvm/WindowsResource/*
>
> Note: I don't intend to wait 2-4 weeks to commit this, I mostly wait for
> joerg's complaints as he is the one that is maintaining llvm in tree.

This patch looks like a good way forward.