NetBSD LLVM Sanitizers in The Bay Area

I have presented the state of NetBSD sanitizers during two conferences
in the San Francisco Bay Area: Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit
(Mountain View) and MeetBSDCa (Santa Clara, Intel Campus SC12). I've
also made progress in upstreaming of our local patches to LLVM
sanitizers and introducing generic NetBSD enhancements there.

http://blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_llvm_sanitizers_in_the

Plan for the next milestone

I will keep upstreaming local LLVM patches (almost 2500LOC to go!).

This work was sponsored by The NetBSD Foundation.