LLVM 6.0 upgrade plan

LLVM 6.0 has been tagged yesterday.

In the context of a planned upgrade, could we import in one go
compiler-rt 6.0.0 even if it will be detached from build?

There are GSoC task proposals to integrate the newly added features in
compiler-rt (sanitizers, libfuzzer etc) and I have a candidate for one
of these tasks. Importing this repository and leaving the integration to
go, without need to test patches adding compiler-rt that are over 2MB
large [1].

While there, how about an upgrade of LLVM libunwind
(src/sys/lib/libunwind/)?

[1] http://netbsd.org/~kamil/llvm/compiler-rt-scratch-2018-02-16.txt.bz2
a stub of integration, shared with a student.