Re: Toolifying nbmake properly?

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 04:10:43PM +1100, matthew green wrote:
 > i think we should compile the tool nbmake with either no
 > /usr/share/mk default, or one that is installed in $tooldir.
 > it should never be assumed to be useful.

no, it should always be $TOOLDIR/share/mk and there should be nothing
wrong with assuming it's compiled in correctly.

if it isn't, that should be fixed, not worked around...

Regardless of whether $TOOLDIR/share/mk contains netbsd's build system
(really, it shouldn't) it does contain sys.mk, which is part of make
such that make can't be expected to work properly without a matching
version of it. So the correct compiled-in include path always needs to
be there.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost