netbsd-stdint.h in gcc

Hi,

I was under the impression that we use upstream GNU tools, and I tried building binutils/gcc for a NetBSD target from upstream tarballs (the versions in src are too old for what I need). The resulting toolchain does not provide __FOO_TYPE__, apparently due to upstream gcc sources missing netbsd-stdint.h. Is this lack of header an oversight? Could it be addressed in upstream?

  - antti