Re: Userland Linker-Script

I manged to to a full cross-build of NetBSD for the ECO32.
Still the userland binaries are all linked wrong :(

I can't do a release target because stuff from src/etc is missing (going
to do that after the linker problem).

I think I still missed something within the binutils or missed to set a
build-variable.

Any pointers towards solving the linking problem would be appreciated.
I am THIS close now - skipping gcc-mknative and proving libgcc from
manually building it was the first big step.
The linker problems can't be worse that this :)

Best regards,
Jens