Re: Parallel build failure on OSX

> As far as I can tell, this is an OS X problem.
I'd like to draw attention to the fact that the problem happens on a system
equipped with a "fusion drive", e.g. a combination of a conventional HDD and
a (blade type) SSD.
I would suppose race conditions to appear with higher probability on such a
system than on a conventional one.

> When I tried tracking build parallelism bugs with trace
As it's probably a race, tracing the build wil most probably make the problem
disappear.