Re: strto...(3) questions

On Tue, 30 Dec 2014, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
1. Currently we don't provide <inttypes.h> functions with src/tools/compat . Is it deliberately done this way? strtoimax(3), strtoumax(3),... are they prohibited in libnbcompat?

I don't think anything is prohibited in libnbcompat; rather, things are added to src/tools/compat as people notice a need for them. If there are tools that want to use these functions, and they are missing on reasonable host platforms that we'd otherwise want to support, then we should add them. What's your host platform, and do you have a list of functions that are missing?

--apb (Alan Barrett)