Re: Porting NetBSD to Eco32

Hi,

it's been a while. Needed to take care of some stuff :)

After a couple of tries and changing finding more errors along the way.
I am back to the point where this message is spilled:

obj ===> lib/../external/gpl3/gcc/lib/libgcc
obj ===> lib/../external/gpl3/gcc/lib/libgcc/libgcc
nbmake:
"/hdd/home/okarin/eco32/netbsd-on-eco32/usr/src/share/mk/bsd.files.mk"
line 110: Wrong number of words (1) in .for substitution list with 2 vars
nbmake: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
nbmake: stopped in
/hdd/home/okarin/eco32/netbsd-on-eco32/usr/src/external/gpl3/gcc/lib/libgcc/libgcc

As I understand the libgcc build is managed with
MKGCC, HAVE_GCC and USE_COMPILERCRTSTUFF

In my case those are
MKGCC=default, MKGCCCMDS=no, HAVE_GCC should default to 45 and
USE_COMPILERCRTSTUFF is left on default.

I am currently looking into how this all connects together. For me it
looks like there are files missing because line 110 of bsd.files.mk
starts the creation of symlinks.

When building GCC out of the NetBSD tree a libgcc is already compiled
for the Eco32. It can be used and works.
Did I forgot to run some scripts?

Every other architecture has some .mk files in libgcc.
They are commented and it says they are generated.
How can I generate those files?

With best regards,
Jens