gmake's config.guess is too old

Hello,

It is impossible to build NetBSD on DragonFly (and probably many other systems)
because the config.guess and config.sub provided by gmake are too old. They date
from 2002; DragonFly did not exist until 2003.

Simply replacing /gnu/dist/gmake/config.guess and /gnu/dist/gmake/config.sub
with the latest sources from GNU allowed me to build NetBSD on DragonFly. No
other changes were required.

So I'm proposing to update gmake's config.guess and config.sub. Does this sound
like a good idea? I can submit a patch, too.

-Christian