Re: g++ -pedantic on 6.0.1/amd64 fails to include xmmintrin.h

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 04:14:56PM +0100, Anthony Mallet wrote:
> Not sure who to blame here :) Should I open a PR for this, or is this more a
> gcc issue?

The extern C is slightly hidden in the stdlib.h declaration, but the "throw()"
of course is a lie. Look at the start of mm_malloc.h:

#include <stdlib.h>

/* We can't depend on <stdlib.h> since the prototype of posix_memalign
   may not be visible.  */
#ifndef __cplusplus
extern int posix_memalign (void **, size_t, size_t);
#else
extern "C" int posix_memalign (void **, size_t, size_t) throw ();
#endif

Since our <stdlib.h> properly declares posix_memalign, this block should
just go away. But I don't know how to best arrange for that in an upgrade/
import friendly way.

Martin