Re: Unexpected obsolete cat pages with MKCATPAGES=yes

>> I have set MKCATPAGES=yes on some of my machines, [...]

>> catpages check:
>>         Obsolete cat page ///usr/share/man/cat1/elf2aout.0

I've also noticed that postinstall doesn't seem to take build options
into account.  For example, I've got one machine on which I set
MKPAM=no (as an experiment).  Every time I do an install, postinstall
complains about the missing PAM files.  (So far it hasn't quite
bothered me enough to make me track down and fix it....)

\ / Ribbon Campaign