reproducible build results for netbsd-6...

Hi Folks

[At Joerg's request I'm sending this data here...]

I've done a set of MKREPRO=yes builds for netbsd-6.  The results
(with /etc/release diffs and successfully building arches removed)
are attached.  The actual files mentioned in the attachment can be
found here:

 http://www.fween.ca/NetBSD/repro.20120218/

Each architecture that failed the MKREPRO build is represented, and
within each architecture directory is a 1 and 2 directory, one for each
of the two builds.

Note that evbmips64-el and evbmips64-eb are not given
here.. the differnences are much too large to mention....

Enjoy :)

Later...

Greg Oster