internal compiler error in src/lib/csu/crt0-common.c

After getting over the gmp[1] build issues, I'm back[2] at getting an internal compiler error when building -current from OS X (10.6.2), this time in crt0-common.c:

        dependall ===> lib/csu
        #   compile  csu/crt0.o
        -O2  -std=gnu99  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
        -Wpointer-arith -Wno-sign-compare  -Wno-traditional
        -Wreturn-type -Wswitch -Wshadow -Werror
        -I/Users/feyrer/work/NetBSD/cvs/src-current/lib/csu/common -I.  -c -fPIC
        internal compiler error: in execute_ipa_pass_list, at passes.c:1800
        Please submit a full bug report,
        See <> for instructions.

Preprocessed output of the above command (wiht s/-c/-E/) can be found at
Is this a known problem, or should I send-pr?

 - Hubert