Cross-building current sparc64 on Solaris (Was: Re: Still not cross-building netbsd5-sparc64 on i386)

[Sorry, should have changed subject when I moved to tech-toolchain@.]

David Holland writes:
> On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 11:42:04PM +0100, Volker A. Brandt wrote:
>  > In line #360, src/external/bsd/mdocml/dist/term_ps.c uses the MAX()
>  > macro, but nothing is pulled in that would define this macro.
>
> Is there something that does on Solaris, or is Solaris missing MAX()
> entirely?

AFAICT it's not there.  At least I always had to define it myself.
Is there a standard-y place where it ought to be?  (My guess would be
"no" :-)

Regards -- Volker
Volker A. Brandt               Consulting and Support for Oracle Solaris
Am Wiesenpfad 6, 53340 Meckenheim                     Email:
vab%bb-c.de@localhost
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 10513              Schuhgröße: 46
Geschäftsführer: Rainer J. H. Brandt und Volker A. Brandt