Re: Porting NetBSD make to Interix

On Fri, 07 May 2010, Jerker Bck wrote:
> I wonder if someone could guide me in porting NetBSD make to Interix.
>
> As usual with NetBSD source, make builds out of the box in Interix. But,
> when running the make tests however, bmake hangs and there are error
> messages.

Up to (but not including) the "<ctrl>C" at the end of the output you
presented, everything looked fairly normal to me.  (The error messages
looked pretty much as expected, according to the "test.exp" file.)  Did
you press control-C to abort the test?

If there really is a problem, then the output from "${MAKE} test" in the
unit-tests directory would probably be more useful than the output from
"make all" in that directory.

--apb (Alan Barrett)