Re: make: avoid segfault on parse error

>>+make: "(unknown)" line 0: warning: String comparison operator should be
>>either == or !=
>>+make: Bad conditional expression `"0" > 0' in "0" > 0?OK:No
>>+

>So this worked in 4.99.1, and it broke somehow now... I think we should
>look why we are reaching EOF twice first.

What was the src date?  I just tested bmake for
20071022
20080118
20080515
20080808
(since I just happen to have binaries handy) and they all
segfault on this test

A bmake from 20060511 gave a useful error, but it looks like the code
to clear curFile was added in Dec 2006 ? bmake-20060511 was still reporting
it:

bmake: "../../bmake/unit-tests/cond1" line 104: warning: String comparison
operator should be either == or !=
bmake: Bad conditional expression `"0" > 0' in "0" > 0?OK:No

Also, I'm not seeing anything to suggest we are hitting EOF more than once.
Nor that it would make a difference.
The parse error won't be hit until the variable reference is expanded
which will be after all makefiles have been read.

Thanks
--sjg