Re: Help with src/distrib

ad%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:

> I think instkernel could probably be used if the kmod stuff is a seperate
> target that gets built after the ramdisks. Now the ramdisks get built first,
> then the kernels.

Hmm, I put gzipped kernels into instkernel dir because
common/Makefile.bootcd can take only one directory to copy CDKERNELS.

With a quick test, it seems working with sborrill's boot.cfg patch:
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~tsutsui/netbsd/boot.iso.gz

 :
> *shudder*

Just copied from common/Makefile.mdset, written by lukem :-)
---
Izumi Tsutsui