NetBSD GSoC wcc(1)

Hi !

Its great to be writing this mail and expressing my interest for a
NetBSD Google Summer of Code project. I am student (in the 2nd year)
on a Master of computer science on FLOSS Engineering in France.

I'm interesting for a project that seems to be very interesting : wcc(1)
Also , Can I have more informations about how each file should be
counted and the needs for combining counts at "link" time ? A tiny
parser would be useful in order to build a direct acyclic graph of
dependence files ?

Greetings to all of you!

Regards

Geoffroy