Re: libobjc on NetBSD 4.0 only single threaded

Hi,

I am not sure if that fixes it. how do you build it? with

make USETOOLS=never
in .../gnu/lib/libobjc4 ?

It seems to me that in /usr/src/gnu/dist/gcc4/libobjc/thr-objc.c:68
it stills wants to include <bits/gthr-single.h>

Single does not sound very multi to me.
(This is on a Sparc64 box)

What box did you try on? Did you run the test program?

--
David Wetzel

Am 06.02.2008 03:57 +0000 schrieb  christos%astron.com@localhost (Christos
Zoulas):