Subject: re: questions re: mknative and gcc 4.2.0
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 05/16/2007 09:56:28

   --Would building it without libgomp be OK?

at least initially we don't need to support it.  people who
really need it can build their own for now... if it is not
a big deal to support, do it.

   --For libdecnumber and/or libgomp, which directories do I have to
   create in my source tree?  That is, would libdecnumber go under
   gnu/usr.bin/gcc4 and gnu/lib/libdecnumber, or just the former?  How
   about libgomp?

they both belong in gnu/lib.

   Other than this, I've gotten everything to go OK, e.g. libdecnumber
   builds properly and is used as a dependency, up until making includes
   for libstdc++ (at the last step of mknative).  I'll address that on
   the list if necessary, as I'd like to make sure I'm addressing these
   two new libraries properly first.

thanks for looking at this.

.mrg.