Subject: questions re: mknative and gcc 4.2.0
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 05/15/2007 12:15:25
I'm trying to get gcc 4.2.0 to build in-tree (it was released a day or
two ago).  I'm wondering:

--Would building it without libgomp be OK?
--For libdecnumber and/or libgomp, which directories do I have to
create in my source tree?  That is, would libdecnumber go under
gnu/usr.bin/gcc4 and gnu/lib/libdecnumber, or just the former?  How
about libgomp?

Other than this, I've gotten everything to go OK, e.g. libdecnumber
builds properly and is used as a dependency, up until making includes
for libstdc++ (at the last step of mknative).  I'll address that on
the list if necessary, as I'd like to make sure I'm addressing these
two new libraries properly first.

Regards,

--Blair