Subject: -Wno-missing-init?
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 03/14/2007 22:39:31
I seem to recall that we have people here who are close to the group of
people who decide what will be bought back by the gcc folks.

I'm going to add -W{no-,}missing-init, for fine-grained control over
incomplete initializer warnings.  In particular, I don't want those
warnings, but I do want the rest of the stuff -W gets me (some of which
isn't available any other way).  I'm wondering if there's any point in
my preparing patches to send back to the gcc people, or if this will
have to remain a private patch.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign