Subject: Re: enhancing boot-big.fs
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Petar Bogdanovic <list+2007@smokva.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/08/2007 22:31:15
On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 11:17:48AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Petar Bogdanovic wrote:
> >Could someone maybe help me out here with a small advice?
>
> http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/2003/09/Features102.html
> http://brianrose.net/family/fetch.php?dir=Brian/NetBSD/Embedded&filename=content.html
> http://www.yazzy.org/docs/NetBSD/netbsd-on-cf.txt
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.devel.embedded/375 and the rest
> of the thread.

Thanks for the quick reply, Hubert!

However, I like boot-big.fs as it is right now very much -- it contains
sysinst and everything else needed for a NetBSD-installation. That's why
I would prefer a slight modification of the (existing) way boot-big.fs
gets built.

Since my intended modification is so small, I could create a diff
against the official source-tree and make the whole thing less specific
and more generic.. :)

Thanks, Petar