Subject: re: debugging libraries in the cross development environment
To: Bucky Katz <>
From: matthew green <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 09/02/2006 10:13:53
   I'm curious how other people handle the following:
   I need to debug libpthread in a cross platform environment, building
   on x86 and installing on arm. Obviously, I can edit the files and then
   use to make a distribution. But that ends up taking about 10
   minutes on every recompile.  So I tried figuring out how to use
   nbmake-evbarm to just do the makes in the libpthread directory, but
   ran afould of the interaction between libpthread and libc.

this should work fine.  what fails?  (are you using