Subject: re: adding TOOL_SED
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: matthew green <mrg@eterna.com.au>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 06/20/2006 06:34:08

   > I had some conversation with others, including phone, that indicated to
   > me that just committing should be okay.  This occurred after no other
   > response for ~24 hours.

   Well, IMHO waiting ~24 hours isn't enough, but I'll shut up since
   I'm not a toolchain guy.

i told garrett to commit this.

   > HAVE_NBTOOL_CONFIG_H is the easiest way to know that you are building
   > cross- tools, so that's what I used.
   >
   > If anyone else feels more strongly about this, I (or they) can certainly
   > change it, since what I did has been committed to -current for a couple
   > of days now. :-)

   I don't think HAVE_NBTOOL_CONFIG_H is a proper way,
   but it's just my two cents.

actually, i think it may just be best done by conditionalising it
on the presense of TIOCGWINSZ define?  we don't use a special header
to find that so i think it will just work fine.

.mrg.