Subject: Re: obj dir not created (subdir sendmail/cf/cf)
To: Bang Jun-Young <junyoung@NetBSD.org>
From: None <tlaronde@polynum.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 06/20/2005 23:03:42
Hello,

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 04:30:51AM +0900, Bang Jun-Young wrote:

> Can you check if the following patch works (I haven't tested it myself):

Thanks for the try but this doesn't solve the issue. From the infos
Luke Mewburn has asked me to generate the problem is not the higher
level directory but the fact that no rule at all is applied in the
sendmail/cf/cf case (mkdir is called with `-p' so the source of the
problem was incorrectly guessed by me---but it was expected ;).

Thanks anyway!

Regards,
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde +AT+ polynum +dot+ com>
http://www.kergis.org/  |  http://www.kergis.com/