Subject: src/x11/lib/Makefile
To: None <tech-toolchain@NetBSD.org>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 06/01/2005 06:26:59
When I run "make -j 1" in /usr/src/x11/lib (after a failed -j 2 build), I get:
all ===> X11
all ===> X11/dynamic
all ===> X11/static
all ===> ICE
all ===> Xau
all ===> SM
all ===> Xext
all ===> Xft
all ===> Xft1
all ===> Xfontcache
all ===> Xi
all ===> Xinerama
all ===> Xmuu
nbmake: nbmake: don't know how to make /usr/obj/sparc64/x11/lib/Xt/libXt.so. Stop

but "make -j 1 -VSUBDIR" says:

X11 ICE Xau .WAIT  SM Xext .WAIT  Xt Xpm Xrender GL .WAIT  Xmu dps .WAIT  FS GLU GLw OSmesa XRes XTrap Xaw Xaw6 Xcursor Xdmcp Xext Xft Xft1  Xfontcache Xi Xinerama Xmuu Xp Xrandr Xrender Xss Xtst Xv XvMC  Xxf86dga Xxf86misc Xxf86vm dmx dpstk expat font fontconfig fontenc  freetype2 lbxutil psres oldX xkbfile xkbui xtrans xlibi18n

so there is a Xt and a .WAIT in SUBDIR before Xmuu - but make does not go
into that directory (or so it seems).

Any ideas what is wrong here?

Martin