Subject: Re: Missing files in netbsd-2-0-2-RELEASE
To: None <>
From: Frederick Bruckman <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 04/15/2005 20:21:57
In article <>, writes:
> The files and are present in netbsd-2-0
> branch but missing in netbsd-2-0-2-RELEASE under
> gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf.

Those files are supposed to be generated at "make distribution" time. I
don't believe they were ever checked into the tree. There was a bug, where
the generated files were deposited into the source tree somehow, and never
cleaned, but that's evidently been fixed.
> They should be generated from .mc files using Makefile.sendmail but are
> not. I'm not accustomed to bmake syntax, but it seems __makemc should
> be called.

I don't follow you.  My 2.0.2 build has them in "/usr/share/sendmail/cf",
as expected.