Subject: Re: Recent changes to sys/endian.h break eVC
To: None <>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 03/03/2005 02:15:52
On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 18:28:53 -0600, James Chacon wrote:

> > > Ummm...I've cross built from freebsd 4.x as recently as a month ago. Have
> > > you tried anytime recently w/o local hacks?
> > >
> > > If it doesn't work, file PR's and it'll get fixed.
> >
> > Ok, I'll try as soon as whitespace jihad is settled.
> Yeah, lemme know. I have freebsd 4, 5 boxes here I test with (and
> OS/X and linus as well) for cross compiles.

Ok, so wizd has spellchecked^Wfixed the "extra comma" problem, that I
filed a PR for.  Still it's not quite right.

AC_CHECK_FUNCS does not take that many args that it's invoked with.
In a short private chat Thomas suggested it might have been confused

SY, Uwe
--                         |       Zu Grunde kommen            |       Ist zu Grunde gehen