Subject: Re: usr.bin/make
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/01/2005 10:02:20
Christos Zoulas wrote:
> On Feb 1,  4:24am, okumoto@ucsd.edu (Max Okumoto) wrote:
> -- Subject: Re: usr.bin/make

> | >that is fine.

> | >that breaks lint. Why do you want to do it?
> | >
> | >christos

Could we please stop with the religion?  You asked why
the script removed (void).  I gave you the reasons.  It
is easy to remove the section in my script that removes
the (void) casting.

I would reather focus on more of the higher level structure.
Should I resubmit the patch without the (void) removal?
I have about 10 more patches that can be shared, that are
more substancial.

I would like to contribute back to you guys since reading
the commits to both DragonFly and FreeBSD usr.bin/make CVS
mentions lots of things taken from NetBSD.

				Max