Subject: Re: new set-list label, gcccmds
To: David Young <>
From: Matt Thomas <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 01/14/2005 15:37:31
At 02:44 PM 1/14/2005, you wrote:
>I've added 'gcccmds' labels to some of the set-lists.  Now '
>-V MKGCCCMDS=no distribution' will not fail in the checkflist step.
>I will commit this tomorrow if nobody protests.  Note that I have missed
>the tc.* files; I'm going to go back and patch those, right now.

I already made some of those changes a few days ago.

Didn't notice that cpp is in base.  Why is cpp in base?  What in base
requires it?  Maybe it should be moved to comp?

Matt Thomas                     email:
3am Software Foundry              www:
Cupertino, CA              disclaimer: I avow all knowledge of this message.