Subject: gdb: 'Deprecated bfd_read' when run on kernel.gdb
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 03/24/2003 07:21:01
Hi,
I compiled a kernel with 'makeoptions DEBUG="-g"', run -current
gdb netbsd.gdb and get this:

GNU gdb 5.0nb1
This GDB was configured as "i386--netbsdelf"...Deprecated bfd_read called at /home/dolecek/soft/netbsd/gnu/dist/toolchain/gdb/dbxread.c line 2638 in elfstab_build_psymtabs
Deprecated bfd_read called at /home/dolecek/soft/netbsd/gnu/dist/toolchain/gdb/dbxread.c line 976 in fill_symbuf

Symbols are apparently read correctly tho, so it's not wrong, just annoying.

Any idea how to fix this?

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/