Subject: Re: Building a cross development toolchain for i386 to MIPS32compatible
To: David Brownlee , Jason Riffel <jason.riffel@cadreng.com>
From: Jason Riffel <jason.riffel@cadreng.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 09/16/2002 09:27:34
No actually I haven't.  I just tried using the ports collection to build the compiler.  I will try getting the sources and building like that.

I have a question in regards to tool sources.  I see alot of dialogue on tech-toolchain that would lead me to believe the standard GNU sources aren't the entire package.  Do I need to acquire some patches or anything to apply to the GNU sources, or is there a different source pool all together?

Jason Riffel
Cadre Engineering, LLC
4094 Majestic Lane Suite 226
Fairfax, VA 22033