Subject: Re: compiler tweak offered
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/24/2002 19:48:50
On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 10:57:54PM +0200, der Mouse wrote:

 > It was surprisingly easy to do, though I'm not 100% sure I don't have a
 > slight memory leak.  If anyone is interested, drop me a line.  (If
 > anyone wants to figure out where the gcc folks are these days and
 > either feed it back to them or tell me whom to write to to make a
 > similar offer to them, that's fine with me too.)

Submit your patch to gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org.  They will want to make
sure you have a copyright assignment on file, and will very likely ask
you to make changes to your code (switches that control whether or not
it is enabled, for instance) and require you to write test cases for
the testsuite.

	   ...and thorpej@gcc.gnu.org...