Subject: Re: Build problems
To: None <tech-toolchain@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan Perkin <sketch@rd.bbc.co.uk>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 08/12/2002 17:36:26
On Mon Aug 12, 2002 at 11:48:30AM -0400, Todd Vierling wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
>
> : ./build.sh [-t] gets as far as:
> :
> : nbmake: Graph cycles through insn-codes.h
>
> Are you using -j?

No.

> (i.e. "If you get errors, please show full build command used
> and contents of mk.conf.")

Yes, was thinking that just as I was sending.

MANZ=yes
OBJMACHINE=yes

env is clean.  Tried both "./build.sh" and "./build.sh -t" with a
freshly rm'd and cvs co'd /usr/src.  Might try an old-fashioned
"make build" just to see where we get to :-)

If it's just an anomaly which isn't worth tracking down then I'll
just reinstall a few pkg sets and try again - just thought I'd
send in case there was a weird interaction somewhere which could
crop up for someone else.

--
Jonathan Perkin - BBC Internet Services - http://support.bbc.co.uk/
    Please check email headers for any relevant contact details