Subject: Re: sparc64 double casting bug?
To: Andrey Petrov <petrov@netbsd.org>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 04/28/2002 01:26:13
This works fine with the current compiler. (Probably since it forced
everything to soft float for the quad-long conversions).

Make sure you have a compiler from the last month or so installed (new kernel
shouldn't hurt as well as Andrey points out but with the current compiler
nothing should be using fpu emulation anymore)

James