Subject: Re: borken state of quad/soft float on sparc64
To: Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
From: James Chacon <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/05/2002 02:55:47
Ok. I checked in the routines into the libc areas.

If you want to play with perl, compile and install a new libc (which will
then have the proper _Qp* symbols in it). I compiled perl against that
(and left the --whole-archive stuff in for now) and it passed the entire
perl test suite except for 4 tests which weren't floating point related.

James