Subject: Re: borken state of quad/soft float on sparc64
To: Frederick Bruckman <>
From: James Chacon <>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 02/04/2002 16:09:48
Did you upgrade your native toolchain already? If so you'll need to bootstrap
a new one (with supprting libc routines) or revert to an older working one.

At this point it sounds like you have a divergent install of libs vs. compiler
and nothing will easily fix that wihtout syncing them up. makes a
large assumption that the host tools can compile code without errors.