Subject: Re: Non "new-toolchain" platforms
To: None <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
From: Takeshi Shibagaki <ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp>
List: tech-toolchain
Date: 01/29/2002 22:30:33
Hi, Jason-san

From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@wasabisystems.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:35:43 -0800

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 11:53:49AM +0900, Takeshi Shibagaki wrote:
>
>  > Yes, I understand, so I make a.out => ELF cross compile environment
>  > using new-toolchain frame work in my local. Made binarys works now
>  > approximately.
>  >
>  > If I may do it, I will do.

thorpej> Yes, if you've done a build successfully with the new-toolchain, please
thorpej> go ahead and remove "mac68k" from the list in bsd.own.mk.

OK, thank you. When I get an account, I'm going to do.

# An evelope will arrive in NetBSD Fundation Inc. offfice in one of
# these days. Then, I'm going to request an account.

Takeshi Shibagaki
ie9t-sbgk@asahi-net.or.jp